Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Boat That Rocked.

Oh my, I am in love with this movie. I finally watched it online the other day, and I was still smiling after the credits. This is the type of movie that makes me love British cinema. I love this decade in music. The cast was great, and I strangely have a tiny crush on dear Philip Seymour Hoffman. Tom Sturridge was marvelously handsome, as always. He just might be more good-looking that Pattinson, don't you think? I really love what Richard Curtis does with movies. He makes you want to be in the movie and befriend the characters. At least, that's what I wanted to do whilst watching this. Plus, my Rhys Darby was in it. (Holla, Murray from FOTC) Every scene was just as briliant and funny as the last. Nothing was lacking. Every character fit together perfectly like a puzzle. Oh, and the soundtrack is magnificent. This is definitely a movie I would recommend to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment