Sunday, July 19, 2009

Impatience is a virtue.

This is, by far, the best advert I have ever seen. It's directed by the same director who did the promo video for season one of the British show, Skins(Post dedicated to that coming up soon!). If you've seen it, you can tell right away that it was done by him. Plus, James McAvoy is the voice in the ad. His voice is like angelic music to my ears. My lord, if I could marry any Scotsman, it would be that man. I've loved him ever since he was in Shameless, which was a decent show. Haven't gotten that much into it though...


Here is the promo for Skins season one for anyone who's interested.
None of the videos can be embed, so here's the link for the video.
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-84-t-UKK1Y

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Too bad it sounds exactly the beginning/end of Trainspotting.. and not just because of the accent.

Post a Comment