Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Public Enemy No. 1

I managed to see Public Enemies with my brother's girlfriend(who is a self-professed Depp #1 fan) the other night. Overall, the movie was really good, except for the camera that was used. Most of the time, it was too shaky and hard to concentrate on the film. Hello, this isn't the Cloverfield sequel! The acting was quite good and believable. Johnny Depp can do no wrong. I love Marion Cotillard, but it was hard to see her try to hide her accent so much. Even though the ending was a bit historically inaccurate, it was still a pretty good film.

Watching this film made me come to the conclusion that Johnny Depp just gets better with age.
Photos: Vanity Fair Magazine

2 comments:

bvbcbfghsfgh said...

"(who is a self-professed Depp #1 fan)"

ROFL! Uhm... I am his #1 fan.

bvbcbfghsfgh said...

He's just the most wonderfully talented most beautiful creature ever.

Post a Comment