Friday, July 17, 2009

When I first laid eyes on you, I felt a flash of déjà vu.

Since it's a lovely day outside and I'm feeling a tad bit nostalgic, I've decided to create a post dedicated to my first loves. Counting UPwards from 1-5, here they are:

1) Danny Zuko-Grease
This man was truly my first love. That hair, those eyes, that jacket, come on! According to family legend, I've watched this movie over twenty-five times. Now, I have no recollection of this, but it can't be a coincidence that I magically know every line in this movie.



2) Wade "Cry Baby Walker-Cry Baby
Oh, who didn't love this magical being growing up? I remember I would always watch this movie when it was on Muchmore music, which was alot. As I said before, Mr. Depp only gets better with age. This is part of the reason he has come in 2nd place.


3) Romeo Montague- Romeo + JulietOh Leo Leo Leo. I'm always a sucker for the romantic boys. Leonardo Dicaprio played the role of Romeo beautifully. He's the perfect image of the blond, blue-eyed fellow, which I adore. Plus, I love what Baz Luhrmann did with this version of the adaptation.

4) Trip Fontaine-The Virgin Suicides
First off, I love this movie and Sofia Coppola. Even though Josh Hartnett is in like, 2/5ths of the entire movie, he captures the audience in every scene he is in. Every time I hear Magic Man, I think of this boy.


5) Alex DeLarge-A Clockwork OrangeI was so afraid of this movie as a child. Every time my parents would watch it, they would force me to watch it also. It wasn't till I was older that I realized how good the movie actually was, and also how sexy that Brit Malcolm MacDowell is.

Stay Tuned for Part 2! :D

3 comments:

Lydia said...

So what you're trying to say is...... that your parents forced you to watch a woman have her head bludgeoned in with a giant ceramic penis at the tender age of 5?

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE! :D Just mah kinda style!

Alexandra said...

Yes!
that and Rocky Horror Picture Show!
I just started to get comfortable watching it now....

Alexandra said...

ugh
stfu, YOUR OPINION.
:D

I loved that version!
Holla, John Leguizamo...

Post a Comment